These Summits are only open to ACEC/MD Members and MDOT/Government Employees.
May 10 – ACEC/MD & MDOT SHA Project Manager Summit
We will host 4 of these events in May with plans for 4 more in the Fall of 2023. Each session is limited to 20 consultants and 20 government attendees.
This program is directed at up-and-coming Project Managers and future Project Managers in any area of Design and Planning.
Due to demand, we will have more dates coming for Fall 2023.
- Tuesday, May 9, 2023 | Deadline to register is May 2
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023 | Deadline to register is May 3
- Tuesday, May 16, 2023 | Deadline to register is May 9
- Wednesday, May 17, 2023 | Deadline to register is May 10
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Garrett Jacobs Mansion / Engineer’s Club (11 W Mt Vernon Pl, Baltimore, MD 21201)
- Communication (Panel)
- Project Management Principles
- Design Bid Build (Case Study)
- Contract Management
- PM Best Practices
- Alternative Delivery (Case study)
Schedule (subject to change):
- 8:30 – 8:45 am: Introduction & Overview
- 8:45 – 9:45 am: Communication Panel Discussion
- 9:45 – 11:15 am: Project Management Principles Presentation
- 11:15 am – 12:00 pm: Case Study No. 1 Work Session (DBB)
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm: Contract Management Presentation
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm: Project Management Best Practices Discussion
- 3:00 – 3:45 pm: Case Study No. 2 Work Session (Alt Delivery)
- 3:45 – 4:00 pm: Takeaways & Conclusions
- $60 – ACEC/MD Member
- Parking options include:
- LAZ Parking Walters Art Museum Parking Lot located on Centre and Cathedral Streets
- SP+ Parking 520 N. Charles St. Baltimore, MD 21201
- SP+ Parking 15 W Franklin St, Baltimore, MD 21201
- PMI Parking on 810 N. Charles Street 810 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201
Lunch sandwich options (you’ll need to select for each attendee during checkout):
PLEASE NOTE – If you have dietary or accessibility restrictions, please contact the ACEC/MD (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the event. Otherwise, we may not be able to accommodate dietary restrictions.