The deadline to register is Friday, April 14th
A/E Business Roundtable with Lt. Governor Aruna Miller
Monday, April 24, 2023
3:30 – 5:30 pm
EBA Engineering’s office – 6100 Chevy Chase Dr #200, Laurel, MD 20707
Sponsored by EBA Engineering
ACEC/MD is hosting an A/E Business Roundtable with Lieutenant Governor Aruna Miller on Monday, April 24, from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm at EBA Engineering, Inc.’s office. This event is limited to 40 attendees and one attendee per firm.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to discuss legislative and infrastructure issues, concerns, and opportunities with Maryland’s new Lieutenant Governor!
*If for any reason you are unable to attend, you must provide ACEC/MD with the name, firm name, and email address of the alternate attendee by April 17. Due to strict security protocols, we will not be able to accept any attendee changes after this date.
Schedule (subject to change):
- 3:30-4:00: Networking and hors d’oeuvres
- 4:00-5:15: Discussions with the Lt. Governor
- 5:15-5:30: Wrap-up
- $75 per person – This event is limited to 40 attendees and only 1 attendee per firm.
- Free parking outside the building.
Questions/Topics for the Lt. Governor:
- There will be an area on the online registration form that will allow you to submit your questions/topics (it will be at the bottom of the Attendee Registration screen). We must have all questions/topics in no later than Friday, April 14th.
Food and Beverage:
- The event will be catered with Hors D’oeuvres and water/soda. The Hors D’oeuvres are vegetarian-friendly.
PLEASE NOTE – If you have dietary or accessibility restrictions, please contact the ACEC/MD (email@example.com) prior to the event. Otherwise, we may not be able to accommodate dietary restrictions.