ACEC/MD Utilities Committee’s Summit
Utilities Project Risk Assessment, Regulation, and Trends
**Earn up to 6 PDHs**
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Garret Jacobs Mansion / Engineer’s Club (11 W Mt Vernon Pl, Baltimore, MD 21201)
Deadline to register is Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Join us for a day full of learning about how utilities are impacted by:
- Federal Highway Utility Policy
- What is Changing, and How is It Working?
- Studies of the Utility Relocation Process
- 6 Pillars of Utility Engineering
- ASCE 38-22 SUE Standards
- What Changed in This New Standard
- Asset Management a Utility’s Perspective
- How is it working?
- 3-Hour Project Management Workshop
- Anticipating and Management of Risk
- Presented by PSMJ Resources
- $170 – Member
- $220 – Non-member
Registration is limited and open on a first-come, first-serve basis.
**Registration includes the program, a morning break, lunch, and an afternoon break**
PLEASE NOTE – If you have dietary or accessibility restrictions, please contact the ACEC/MD (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the event. Otherwise, we may not be able to accommodate dietary restrictions.
Draft agenda (tentative to change):
- 7:30 – 8:15am – Registration, coffee, and continental breakfast
- 8:15 – 8:30am – Introduction
- 8:30 – 9:15am – FHWA Speaker – Utility Topics
- 9:25 – 10:05am – Utility Relocation – Studies of the Utility Relocation Process
- 10:20 – 11:00am – ASCE38-22 Standard Introduction
- 11:05am – 12:00pm – Asset Management – How are utilities using it, is it working?
- 12:00 – 1:00pm – Lunch*
- 1:00 – 4:00pm – Project Management Workshop
- 4:00 – 4:30pm – Wrap Up
*PLEASE NOTE – If you have dietary or accessibility restrictions, please contact the ACEC/MD (email@example.com) prior to the event. Otherwise, we may not be able to accommodate dietary restrictions.