The deadline to Register is Thursday, January 19th.
ACEC/MD’s Legislative Action Day 2023
Tuesday, January 24, 2023
8:00 am – 1:30 pm
Historic Inns of Annapolis, 58 State Cir, Annapolis, MD 21401
With the newly elected officials taking office in early 2023, this upcoming session is shaping up to be a very busy one. This is the perfect opportunity to educate your elected officials on important issues that impact your firm, such as:
- Tying the Duty to Defend requirement to the party that is the “proximate” cause of the claimed loss or damage.
- The importance of sustainable infrastructure funding and addressing the dire straits of the Transportation Trust Fund (TTF).
- The importance of local jurisdictions using the QBS process when federal or state dollars are used to pay for services.
Schedule (subject to change):
8:00-11:30 AM – Targeted Legislative Visitations (pending House & Senate rules in place)
11:30 AM-1:30 PM – Annual CEPAC Luncheon, Historic Inns of Annapolis
1:30-3:30 PM – ACEC/MD Executive Committee Meeting
This event is restricted to employees of ACEC/MD and ACEC/MW Member Firms.
- $80 per person – EARLY BIRD pricing ends Friday, Jan. 13
- $100 per person – Regular registration pricing starts Jan. 14
When registering out, you will be asked to include the registrant’s HOME and OFFICE Congressional and Legislative districts. You can look up the districts based on an address at: https://mgaleg.maryland.gov/mgawebsite/Members/District